Monday, July 18, 2011

Powdered Animal Gabble

Just put out a tape for my friend Adam's band Mother Whale, and I've been working on a new collection of City Center stuff for his label. It's coming together, probably will be done by September. Here's a song I did yesterday for it, sneak preview style.

City Center "Powdered Animal Wig"
Someday I'll be as bored with my problems as my potential
Someday soon I'll feel the pull of all those past diplomas staring holes through me
Someday soon I'll fade into a broken place like you've been telling me
Someday we will run it all out
Oh primitive feelings, are you reading me?

1 comment:

Repair Shop Software said...

The use of designer model attire is maybe on the list of Chinese Dress best industries nowadays. If you're engaged by acquiring garments for personal use or alternatively to Artka make a examine around the folks which buy the designer manner apparel, 100s of alternatives can be obtained within just the market.